Thursday 2 May 2013

'I Want A Break From Acting' - Leonardo DiCaprio


Leonardo DiCaprio has signalled his intention to take a break from acting.
The Hollywood star - currently promoting the soon-to-be-released The Great Gatsby - toldExtra that he was feeling burned out after shooting thee movies in a row.
"Right now, it's about getting a little breather," he explained. "Getting some time off, getting to do some more environmental work, stuff away from making movies.
"I did three films in a row, back to back to back... Not a permanent break - it's an indefinite period, but just a few months off to do some other things."
He also said that his career had an impact on his personal life, but stressed that he was reluctant to complain about it.
"There's a certain price to everything, but every time I listen to myself talk about those prices I get sick to my stomach because I'm so fortunate to do what I do, really," he said.
"I'm a lucky person and I have absolutely nothing to complain about.
"[A lack of privacy is] always something that's synonymous with becoming an actor but that's a conscious choice, too - you know that if you're going to venture into this world your private life is going to become public. But like I said, you adapt to those circumstances."
The Great Gatsby is out on 16 May in the UK.
Lana Del Rey has provided the lead track for the movie's soundtrack.

MTVUk

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...