Wednesday 15 May 2013

Photos: Solange Knowles Launches Saint Records + Her Smoking Hot Complex Shoot


In case you were ever wondering, Solange Knowles can do no wrong.
The True beauty made a major announcement via twitter on Tuesday (May 14) to reveal the launch of her very own label, Saint Records. She wrote:
More Photos after the cut...

“Super stoked to announce I’ve started my own label,SAINT RECORDS,where I’ll be releasing my music & other projects distributed through SONY! It is through SAINT RECORDS that I will be releasing my full length album, and also future music projects that I’m excited about sharing!”
Knowles was previously signed to Interscope Records before releasing her seven-track EP under indie label Terrible Records in November.
She continued, “Through Saint Records I will have 100% creative/artistic control & continue to passionately pursue my footing in this new musical movement.”
But, thankfully, that’s not the only Sol-Angel news that has us excited.
The 26-year-old Brooklyn resident is kicking off the summer in a sexy way as Complexmagazine’s June/July cover girl. Shot by JUCO collaborators Julia Galdo and Cody Cloud, Solange stuns in creations by Amaya Arzuaga, Gottex, Eres and Gottex as she flexes her modeling muscle from her perfectly-curled tresses to her Christian Louboutin pumps.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...