Wednesday 3 July 2013

''Beyond Earthly Fame, I Want To Be Remembered For Turning Men To God'' - Eucharia Anunobi

''I do not want to be remembered as someone who graced all the front pages of all the Newspapers and News Magazines and never contributed to turning men to God,'' That was the response of Nollywood Actress, Eucharia Anunobi via Facebook, on her reduced presence on the social scene, lately. The Nollywood Star turned Evangelist seems to have moved on from a life of earthly fame to the service of God.
For her, soul winning is about the only job that gets rewarded by the maker of the Universe.

''I would never wish to be remembered as one lady who covered or graced all the front-pages, or a fashionista, or a fashion icon, or one with the best gown at the red carpet event, designed and clothed by the best hands in the world, with the best hair-style or make-up,'' she was quoted as saying.


She believes that the beautiful things of life are good, but will never earn one a single mark before the presence of God.

''The content of my character and my contributions to humanity through the preaching of God’s Word (for which I was originally created for) are what I wish to speak for me when my accounts and records are opened in heaven,'' according to her.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...