Sunday 30 September 2012

"I Had Séx With Our House Helper, I Cry When Urinating!" - 13yr-Old-boy



I am a 13-year-old student form [Unrevealed] School and I have been having séx with our house helper and I think I have a séxually transmitted disease.

In the beginning of this year I had séx for the first time with her and I enjoyed it a lot. I have become hooked to séx with her and I often run away from school just to enjoy séx with her before my parents show up.

Recently I realized I cannot urinate without going through pain, I at times end up crying in the toilet and have even noted a pimple that has some puss on my privaté parts.

I am in so much pain and do not know what to do since I cannot tell my parents, they will definitely kill me.

Please help me, because I can't bear this pain anymore. Which drugs can I take?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...