Friday 22 February 2013

Cam'ron Shares more photo Of Him And His Girlfriend Having Sex


In 2013, and in the world of social media, how much is too much information? American rapper, Cam'ron shared on instagram, a photo of him and his fiancee, Juju having séx in a tub. I couldn't believe it, and to make matters worse, I expected dozens of negative comments, but no, it was the complete opposite as you can see from the image below. The post already has 5,894 likes, along with the image he added;
@iamjuju_ bustin one, sittin on da di*% (nh while da water hits da clitoris. Made her say hollauah!! lol
Clearly in 2013 anything is acceptable I guess but have I lost it? How come I don't see humor in this? To me this is either a case of too much alcohol or simply attention seeking. I still can't believe she let him post it. I have to ask, who was the cameraman?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...