Monday 24 June 2013

How I Joined In Molesting A Girl In School

Culled from TON...

While I was in primary school, I was a very gentle boy. In fact, I was greatly respected by my peers, not only because of my calm nature, but also because I was very brilliant. When I got to secondary school, my father insisted that I must go to a boarding college, mom disagreed at first, but she later consented because she had no choice….dad’s words always come to fulfilment no matter what every other person had to say. I got to my secondary school, a boarding college and that was how I started to see the world in another dimension. We were bullied by senior students and flogged for offences we did not commit. When I got to senior secondary school 1, I had become a different person entirely…. I was no longer the cool kid I used to be (sobs). I started stealing, no thanks to my friends….. They were the only people I had to talk to, I needed my parents at that time to pull me through life and help me develop into a good person, but they were not there. Come visiting days, none of my parents came to see me, they only sent money on some occasions.

One day, a friend of ours; Deolu asked a particular girl out; Fumbi by name. She abused my friend and even slapped him. Then, Fumbi and her friends made jest of Deolu. He got bittered and came to us. We devised to teach Fumbi the lesson of her life. We started monitoring Fumbi around and then one night, she was walking to her hostel in the company of her close friend. We caught them by surprise and we defiled Fumbi, we were 7 boys and we did it one after the other. The other 3 guys took it in turns with her friends and that was it. They didn’t know who defiled them. We thought the school authorities were going to announce what happened that night the following day at our assembly….. But they didn’t. Fumbi and her friend kept it as a secret, they never reported, they never wanted people to give them names.

I am in my tertiary institution now, in my first year. I have repented of all evil doings, but I keep remembering what we did to this innocent girl. I cry as I write knowing I might never see her again to apologise. And I never have peace of mind from this evil I committed.
Guys please, let’s stop defiling girls, God hates it…. Its a big crime. God bless you all.
Fumbi, I am truly sorry!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...