Saturday 8 June 2013

I Am Not A Prôstitute – Kryztal

As E Dey Hot singer, Kryztal, according to reports, recently rejected a combined cash and car gift from a Nigerian businessman based abroad.
And speaking with Entervaganza, she said, “It is true one of my fans based abroad communicated with me and said he is crazy about my songs and performance.
He told me he has a Porsche Cayenne and N13million as gifts for me.
I rejected them both because I don’t know him and I have to be sure of who he is before accepting anything from him.”
While some are of the belief that it’s all a publicity stunt on her part for her fledgling career, she was adamant that she is not making up the story.
“Another reason I rejected them is because nothing comes without a price, and someone giving you that much will definitely ask for something which I’m not ready to give because I’m not a prôstitute,” she added.
“Many female artistes are seen as prôstitutes, rightly or wrongly, but I’m definitely not a prôstitute.”

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...