Friday 16 August 2013

HIV Positive Mother Convicted Of Having Sèx With Friend’s Children

An HIV-positive Cincinnati woman who admitted to her friends that she’d been having sèx with their teenage boys while babysitting them will reportedly only serve 1 year in prison.
via Cincinnati Inquirer
Candance Morris had good times with other moms in her East Price Hill neighborhood, playing cards and hanging out together.
But what Morris, 32, did with their sons earned her prison time Monday and has the families worried about their sons’ health.
Morris pleaded guilty Monday to four counts of unlawful sèxual contact with minors and was sent by Hamilton County Common Pleas Court Judge Melba Marsh to prison for a year. But it’s unknown how long the two teens she had sèx with have to worry about their health because Morris is HIV-positive.
“I cared for her. I cared for her son,” said the mother of one of the 14-year-olds Morris abused. “I feel like she planned and plotted. I feel betrayed.”
Morris often watched the teens when their parents went out. That’s what happened New Year’s Eve when she said she’d watch the boys.
“We were going to church and she knew that and she blew my phone up (asking) to bring my baby over,” the mother said.

While partying, Morris admitted she smoked many marijuana joints, drank a half-gallon of vodka as well as beer and champagne. Then she got in bed with the teens and had sèx with both of them at the same time multiple ways.
That stayed a secret until Morris argued with one of the mothers, got into a physical altercation with her and then shouted that she’d had sèx – in a more profane way – with the woman’s son.
“I apologize for the pain that I caused and I know my actions were irresponsible,” Morris told the judge, blaming “my bad habits” for the incident. “I would never have done it intentionally.”
What sick and twisted slorebag this woman has to be to do something like this. Just NASTY!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...