Monday 26 August 2013

Video: Tonto Says ; She Doesn’t Know Iyanya

Nollywood actress & singer Tonto Dikeh was a guest on Ebuka’s Rubbing Minds program on Channels TV today.
Watch her talk about her relationship with Iyanya, her 58 tattoos that represent specific events in her life, the marijuana, indian hemp pictures, Don Jazzy being her very first, and her singing abilities. She actually said this about Iyanya:
“When I hear people say I have dated Iyanya before, I find that funny. I mean, this someone I have only met once or twice. I am a fan of his music just the same way he is a also a fan, but If I don’t even know him personally, how do I date him? Why they say these things, it is because they know I don’t respond to these things.”

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...